Erica Lane and "River Road"

Jerry continues to do well, and with his daughter the physical therapist here for a bit, I’m heading out to the Gideon Film Festival for a couple of days where I have a meeting with Dave Moody, the producer who has an option on my screenplay for "Give My Love to the Chestnut Trees."

My friend, Erica Lane, is a presenter again this year and has just released a video entitled “River Road” I wanted to share with readers. Gorgeous Erica has an extraordinary voice and has worked harder than just about anyone I know to follow the path to which she believes God has called her.

Take a moment and enjoy the beautiful artistry of this video produced by her husband Kyle Saylors, an award winning film producer with a Sundance screening under his belt. If you would share it with your social media friends, I’m sure Erica would appreciate it.

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord…” (Psalm 33:12).