Look homeward

Due to recent circumstances, I'm departing from my BCAM theme today.

I've spent the better part of the last twenty- four hours with a Mom
whose child had gone missing. I'm happy to report that just a short
time ago, the child was found safe.

However, as I've sat by this Mom hour after hour and watched her ache
and long to once more hold her child, it's given me an even greater
sense of the Father's heart.

If you're out there reading this and wonder if God still wants you, if
he still loves you--turn--look homeward. Run as fast as you can. The
trip is not far. He longs to wrap His arms around you, press his face
into your hair, and hold you to His heart. There is no transgression
too great for him to forgive. Just come home. Don't delay. Throw down
anything that's lured you away. Find all you long for in His embrace.
His love is stronger and greater than any love you can imagine.

Look homeward. He waits for you with arms wide open.


Sent from my iPhone