Waves of refreshing

Today, not anything exciting.
 In fact, the opposite.
Some time ago, I shot a video of waves lapping on the shore while sitting at the beach on Amelia Island. When I start missing the soothing sound, I click on this video. It reminds me of sunlight on my face, and foaming water on my toes.
If we’re going to find fresh strength, sometimes we need to pause, and take in the sights and sounds of beauty.
Right now, you’re tempted to click away, because you know what the beach looks like, and how waves sound. But don’t. Stay. Spend twenty-two seconds of your life here. Take that long and refresh your spirit. If you're receiving this by email, you'll need to click on the title, Waves of Refreshing, to get to the video at One Ringing Bell. Hopefully, glitches have been fixed so that the video works.
“ . . . He restores my soul” (Psalm 23:3).