The Power of a Legacy

I'm writing today for my publisher's blog, Anaiah Press. Here's a snippet of today's post. You may continue reading by clicking the link below.

When we hear the word, legacy, we often think of a financial or real estate inheritance.


That’s what Genny Sanders first thought in my book, The Key to Everything, when her grandmother died leaving Genny her house. Genny was grateful for the house, but that was only the beginning of her grandmother’s legacy.

A legacy can take on many forms.

When the father of my friend Joseph died, Joseph said, “He has left me his good name”a reference to Proverbs 22:1, “A good name is more desirable than great riches . . .” Joseph saw his name a reflection of the man of honor and integrity his father was. He counted it of more value than any material possession. (Continue reading at Anaiah Press blog.)
 
 
A key can open more than a door. Available Here.