Erica Lane


I just received an email from my friend Erica Lane announcing her forthcoming CD, “Transcend.” I knew the album would be fabulous, but when I clicked on the link to her website, the sample pieces she’d posted stunned me with their beauty. Erica is beyond gorgeous, and is one of the most talented women I’ve ever known. I believe this is her breakthrough album.

I had a long talk with Erica at the recent Gideon conference. What amazes me is her continued ability to stay balanced in such a rocky pursuit. In fact, the ups and downs of pursuing her dream gave birth to her reality TV show, “Inspired Ambition.” God has placed this dream in her heart, and she continues with relentless passion for all that God has for her.

I read again this morning a verse from Psalm 37:4, “Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.” I believe this verse means God plants his desires in our heart when we delight in Him. His desires become our desires. We want what he wants. I certainly see that in Erica’s life.

Click on the link to her website and listen to the beauty that is God’s gift in Erica Lane. http://ericalanemusic.com/