Ten verses for encouragement

The tulips at our State Botanical Gardens of Georgia are astonishing right now.  I’m sharing a few photos I captured along with ten verses God has used in my own life in recent times. I hope the beauty and encouraging verses will speak to your heart. Blessings.




Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened (Matthew 7:7-8).

I am still confident of this; I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living (Psalm 27:13).


I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10).

I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you (Isaiah 46:4).

People will dwell again in his shade; they will flourish like the grain; they will blossom like the vine . . . (Hosea 14:7).

For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world . . . I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty (John 6: 33,35).

The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. (Isaiah 58:11).

You are the God who sees me . . . (Genesis 16:13).


Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for you. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert. (Isaiah 35:6).

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland (Isaiah 43:18-19).