Find Me in the Upper Room

Please join me today at the Upper Room Devotional Magazine. If you don't have a print copy just click on Upper Room or copy and paste http://www.upperroom.org/devotional/default.asp?month=12&day=27&year=2010&x=108&y=11 I'm honored to have my second devotion selected to appear in the Upper Room as they have over 10,000 submissions every year. This devotion was submitted more than two years ago as they need an abundance of lead time to translate into forty-nine languages. I'm excited about the print copies that go into more than 100 countries, and even more excited about a radio broadcast that reaches where print copies cannot.

"...so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." (Isaiah 55:11)